What is MOMSnext?
MOMSnext serves mothers of school-age kids, providing community that grows them as they mother. By building a safe and accepting community and providing growth opportunities, MOMSnext seeks to deepen mothers toward finding and sharing the renewing hope of Jesus.
What happens at a MOMSNext meeting?
- At each meeting, moms enjoy a chance to socialize, relax, and learn in a warm inviting setting. At most meetings, a speaker will address a topic related to motherhood or family life. Following the speaker, we’ll have a time for discussion and socializing.
When does HCBCGT MOMSNext meet?
- Our MOMSNext group meets the second and fourth Tuesday of each month from September through May. Meetings last from 7:00pm to 8:30pm.
Where does MOMSNext meet?
- We meet at Hill Country Bible Church Georgetown 600 Stadium Drive, Georgetown, TX 78626
What does it cost?
- Your MOPS International membership is an annual fee of $30. Then there are dues of $25 a semester which includes your meeting materials, and access to awesome speakers. We know that motherhood requires sacrifices so please do not allow finances to be a reason not to join MOMSNext. Scholarships are available- please contact us for more information.
What else does MOMSnext Offer?
- Mom’s Night Out- We all need a night out with the girls, right? Mom’s Night Out is a great opportunity to connect with other mamas and relax without the kiddos.
- Once per year we get together to serve in the community. Sometimes it is a family service project and sometimes it’s just the ladies. What better way to build relationships than by serving alongside each other?
Want to get involved?
Email our coordinator Desiree at firstname.lastname@example.org