Small Group Discussion Guide
We’re living in uncertain times here in our country and many people are anxious. Which of the following is most concerning to you... global tensions, terrorism, racism, political polarization, or the economy (your financial security)? Which of these issues do you spend the most time thinking about on a regular basis? Why?
1. Read Luke 24:33-53 and Matthew 28:1-15. What do you believe is the most compelling evidence for the resurrection of Jesus?
2. Read Matthew 28:16-20. What were Jesus’ final instructions to His followers, and how well are you doing with these instructions in your own life?
3. Read John 10:28-30 and Romans 8:31-39. What does Jesus promise for those who have placed their faith in Him? Can a person lose his/her salvation?
4. Read I Corinthians 2:9 and Revelation 21:1-4, 10-27. For Christians, the best is yet to come! What are you most looking forward to when you arrive in heaven?
5. How well is your life aligned with the realities of eternity?
6. Share an area of your life that you need to better align with an eternal perspective.