In Kid's Connection, we are passionate about reaching children with the life-changing reality of Jesus Christ. We want to accomplish this by partnering with families to help raise a generation of children to live and love like Jesus.
We aim to partner with families, to be intentional in our time with your children, and to be purposeful in our communication with you. We strive to better equip you, the parents, with the tools to follow up with your children throughout the week. We are committed to providing a safe environment where children can have fun and learn Bible lessons that are age-appropriate and relevant. We want this to be the best time in your child's week!
- Nursery – designed for infants
- Toddlers – designed for walkers and children two years old
- Early Preschool - designed for children who have turned two by September 1st.
- Preschool – designed for children 3-5 years old who have reached the age of 3 prior to Sept 1st.
- Elementary – This group has a large group environment where they learn and worship together. Then they break into age appropriate small groups.
- All classrooms open 15 mins before the service.
- Your child’s safety is our top priority. All classrooms are well staffed with volunteers who have undergone a thorough background check.
Want to find out more about Kid’s Connection?
Please email Jason Arnold- Children’s Director